Welcome to Right To Life of Kalamazoo, Michigan
Kalamazoo Right to Life is a nonpartisan, nonsectarian, nonprofit organization of diverse and caring people united to protect the precious gift of human life from fertilization to natural death.
We work to promote PRO-LIFE EDUCATION, LEGISLATION AND POLITICAL ACTION.
Do you wish you could make a difference for life, but you’re not sure how? Kalamazoo Right to Life is the place to be to get connected with all kinds of different ways you can get involved!
- Find out more about the various opportunities for you to use your talents, time and skills to help promote our great cause on our Volunteer page – from mailings and letter writing to fair booths and event planning.
- Download our Membership Form above and send it in to join our local organization, as well as the Right to Life of Michigan, which KRTL is an affiliate of. So you get 2 memberships for the price of 1! Your membership dues are used to fund our statewide and grassroots efforts to remain a strong voice in defending the sanctity of human life.
- Donate to Kalamazoo Right to Life: Send your contributions and gifts directly to our office (Please Note: Your contributions and gifts to KRTL are not tax deductible.) Make checks to Kalamazoo Right to Life: 4200 West Michigan Avenue Suite 10, Kalamazoo, MI 49006-5840 – Thank you for your support! (Please note: internet donations have been cancelled very recently so all donations and/or event reservations must be made via mail to the office. Sorry for the inconvenience!)
- Visit our Legislation page for the latest developments and action alerts for effective ways you can impact our local, state and federal legislation in regards to sanctity of human life issues!
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter! We are very excited about this effective new way to reach more people in our community with pro-life education, legislative updates and action alerts, information on upcoming events and much more! Another great way to connect with other pro-lifers in our community!